The Benefits of Nitrogen Tyre Inflation
|Nitrogen filled tyre||Normal Air Filled tyre|
Under inflated tyres create drag which increases tread wear, fuel costs and the risk of punctures as well as having a significant effect on a cars performance both in handling and cost. Uniflate produces a stable inflation mixture, as can be seen in the diagram on the left, that has improved pressure retention properties that will ensure tyres remain fully inflated for longer. By having your tyres at the correct pressures you will experience the following benefits:
1. Better handling and road holding
2. Reduces tread wear and increases tyre life by up to 25%
3. Correct inflation pressures reduce puncture risk by up to 33%
4. Reduced rolling resistance improves miles per gallon by 2%
5. Improved pressure retention
Do you have a specific question you would like to ask?
We are always happy to hear from both customers and retailers here at Pneu-air so if there is anything you would like to ask us, or if you have any comments on the Uniflate product please get in touch with us using our contact page.